DOC FICTORIA – VICTORIA DOCK
CUSTOMER CHARTER 2023
Upon payment of berthing fees Caernarfon harbour Trust will endeavour to fulfil our commitments contained within the charter.
PROTECTION OF VESSELS AND USERS
- We will endeavour to provide an appropriate berth suitable for the safe accommodation of the allocated vessel.
- Vessels berthing lines will periodically be inspected to assist with ensuring vessels are secure at all times. Primarily this will be undertaken when weather warnings are issued that the Dock Master feels may cause concern.
- Access to pontoons is restricted to authorised users only. The pontoons are not open to the general public.
- Free access to Web Cameras covering the Dock will be provided via https://www.caernarfonharbour.org.uk/victoria-dock/
- Free access to weather link weather station will be provided via. (app also available) https://www.weatherlink.com/map/97b305d4-7716-41d3-aae2-cb464484a5fe
- Monthly Safety inspections will be carried out by the Dock Master.
- A CCTV system is in operation and will be maintained to ensure it is fit for purpose and is being utilised to its best effect.
- We will provide safe and efficient navigation for all vessels that navigate within Harbour limits to include to and from allocated berths, moorings and quay walls
- To minimise risk of injury, CHT will ensure that all Pontoons, Ramps and Fingers are kept free from obstacles at all times. These will be inspected regularly.
- Marine service Bollards are tested annually and certified.
- Fire extinguishers will be available according national standards.
- Vessels berthing lines will periodically be inspected to assist with ensuring vessels are secure at all times. Primarily this will be undertaken when weather warnings are issued that the Dock master feels may cause concern.
- Assistance from CHT will be made available during emergency situations.
- Free membership to the Victoria Dock Berth Holder Association.
- A suitable and clean dedicated marine toilet and shower facility will be provided.
- Pontoons will be power washed or treated annually.
- A parcel handling service will be provided through the Dock Master’s Office.
- Free tidal information and gate opening times will be provided.
- Free current weather information will be provided.
- Facilities will be cleaned daily during the summer, twice weekly during the winter and replenished when necessary. Facilities will be deep cleaned weekly.
- A dedicated diesel supply berth will be provided and manned as required during gate down times.
- All users will be treated fairly and with the upmost respect.
- We aim to deliver a high level of Customer satisfaction through our combined expertise and passion for the success of the Marine Leisure Industry.
- We will listen in order to understand your needs and aim to exceed your expectations.
- Any issue brought to our attention will be attended to with the upmost integrity and be acted upon as soon as practicable.
- Customer information will be handled in compliance with The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- All communications will be responded to within a reasonable time. Generally this will be within 7 days from the date of the initial communication.